- SaaS Solutions Pte. Ltd. (“M.SaaS“) and/or any of its related corporations reserves all intellectual property rights to its solutions, services and/or information on this Site, including international copyright and trade mark rights. All other names, products & Solutions, marks and materials mentioned are the intellectual property rights of their respective owners. No materials provided through this Site, including text, graphics, code and/or software may be reproduced, distributed, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or hyperlinked in any manner and in any form without the express, prior written approval of M.SaaS and/or the respective intellectual property rights holders.
- SaaS and/or any of its related corporations may also make available certain information and/or data on this Site, including facts, views, opinions and/or recommendations of individuals and/or organizations. M.SaaS, its employees, subsidiaries, associates and/or affiliates are not giving or purporting to give and/or representing and/or holding themselves out as giving financial, investment, tax, legal and/or other professional advice. The user shall always seek the relevant professional advice before making any such financial, legal and/or commercial decisions, and M.SaaS cannot and does not endorse, and cannot be responsible for, the messages, views, opinions and/or recommendations of individuals, users and/or organizations, and/or advocate any commercial dealings. In addition, such data, news, information, reports and/or opinions and/or recommendations shall not be construed as an offer, solicitation and/or recommendation to any person and/or class of persons to buy any product referred to in this Site and/or to use the services of any advertiser herein.
- The products, services and/or information provided by M.SaaS and/or any of its related corporations on this Site are for the user’s personal consumption only. The information on this Site is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis. M.SaaS, its employees, subsidiaries, associates and/or affiliates make no warranty that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that viruses or other harmful components will not be transmitted in connection with your use of the Site. M.SaaS hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and/or regulation, all warranties, express, statutory or implied, regarding the Site and any results to be obtained from the use of the Site and its contents, including but not limited to all warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or use and all warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing and/or usage of trade or their equivalents under the applicable laws and/or regulations of any jurisdiction.
- Information and opinions presented in this Site have been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable, but M.SaaS does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness or availability of this Site or the information or results obtained from use of it. M.SaaS maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
- Activating certain links on this Site may cause you to leave this Site. Such links, addresses or hyperlinks are provided solely for your convenience and information. M.SaaS has not reviewed any of the websites linked with or connected to this Site, or which provide links to this Site, and does not accept any liability for their contents, the offered products or services.
- In all events, M.SaaS, its employees, subsidiaries, associates and/or affiliates shall not be liable to anyone for any damages arising in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise from access to or use of or inability to access or use this Site or from any action taken or not taken as a result, regardless of whether they are direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character, or for any claim or demand by any third party, even if M.SaaS, its employees, subsidiaries, associates and/or affiliates knew or had reason to know of the possibility of such damages, claim or demand.
Last updated: 1 October 2019