We are M.SaaS Solutions (Pte) Ltd – Listed Company in Singapore, focused on delivering next generation Business Application, Oracle NetSuite – pioneers and leaders of cloud ERP.
We are expanding our team and currently looking for dynamic personalities to join our talent factory as Project Manager who will be responsible for the tasks related to Implementation and Support with following Responsibilities & Requirements.
Location: Jurong East/ Clementi
Interested candidates are invited to email with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly quote: MS-PM in your email subject.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Track project deliverables and execute project as per agreed timelines to meet milestone & completion within the approved budget.
- Develop and Maintain full scale project plan other all other project & status Documentations.
- Manage the project through different Phases, with key milestones;
- Kick-off => BPM => BRD => Configuration, Customization & Integration => QA => Solution Walkthrough => UAT => EUT => Data Migration => System Commissioning => Post Implementation Support.
- Constantly Monitor, Control the project and report on progress to all stakeholders
- Overall Quality Assurance
- Identify and act on problems, solutions, risks & mitigations.
- Control and Manage Scope Creep, Time Creep and Change Orders.
- Lead, Participate and Deliver
- Pre-Sales, Solution Demos And / Or
- Business Process Mapping / Product Walkthrough / Solution Walkthrough / Training
- Perform Internal Training and play Mentorship role when needed.
- Maintain positive & healthy professional relationship with customers and team members.
- Degree or Qualification in Project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques & tools.
- Minimum of Three (03) years’ experience in a reputed ERP Application Project Management with at least two (02) complete SDLC involvement.
- Additional experience on ERP as Consultant would be beneficial if not a solid understanding of one or many of the following business areas / business processes is essential:
- Finance / Accounting, SCM, Manufacturing, CRM, SFA, WMS, SRP, eCommerce
- General understanding on Configuration and Design of Business Application.
- Excellent analytical and Creative problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Team management & Customer Management skills.
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- A team player with strong inter personal skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Candidates with experience in Netsuite applications are preferred.