We are M.SaaS Solutions (Pte) Ltd – Listed Company in Singapore, focused on delivering next generation Business Application, Oracle NetSuite – pioneers and leaders of cloud ERP.
We are expanding our team and currently looking for dynamic personalities to join our talent factory as ERP Solution Consultant who will be responsible for the tasks related to Implementation and Support with following Responsibilities & Requirements.
Location: Jurong East/ Clementi
Interested candidates are invited to email with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salaries to email@example.com
Kindly quote: MS-ERPC in your email subject.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of NetSuite ERP and upgrades.
- Understanding and communicating the advantages of the NetSuite as a Product and platform, over On-premise / legacy ERP systems.
- Contributing for Marketing on designing and developing sales literature.
- Collaborating with Sales Team to;
- Perform Fact finding / Discovery sessions with Prospects and/or Customers
- Understanding prospects’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Preparing and delivering Presentations and Demonstrations articulately and confidently.
- Provide necessary writeups / documents to support RFP, RFQ and Proposal
Enhance, Sales Plan, Sales Process & Sales performance.
- Collaborating with delivery team to perform and/or participate in delivering following key tasks to ensure successful Implementation
- Business Process Mapping Sessions
- Customer requirements Analysis, Solutioning and
- Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Product Walkthrough
- Solution Walkthrough
- End User Training
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of Three (03) years experience in a reputed ERP system including at least one (01) year Pre-Sales.
- NetSuite ERP experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
- A solid understanding of one or many of following business areas is essential:
- Finance & Accounting, Inventory Management, Procure To Pay, Order To Cash, SCM, CRM, Manufacturing, Project Management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Possess general understanding on different Industries.
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrates ability to build professional relationships.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies would be an advantage.
- Candidates with experience in Netsuite applications are preferred